Please complete and submit the following form to request an account for the online Lord Peter Wimsey Companion.
Once the account is approved, you will be e-mailed a notification message and you can then login here.
VERY IMPORTANT: you must give a working email address.
If you have not received a confirmation email within 10 minutes of completing this form, it means something has gone wrong. Almost certainly, this will be either that you mistyped your email address, or that your email provider has diverted our message to your junk folder.
In either case, there is very little we can do to help, and therefore it is entirely your own responsibility to enter accurate information and to ensure that our emails to you will be delivered successfully.
What happens next?
- A confirmation message will be sent to you when this request is submitted.
- You must respond to this email within 30 days by clicking on the link in the email. Until you have done so, your application cannot proceed any further.
- The confirmation email is sent out almost immediately, so if you do not receive it within a few minutes, it means either you mistyped your email address, or it has been blocked by some kind of email filter. You might find it in your "junk" mailbox. We are sorry, but there is little we can do to help in either case, since the problem is between you and your Internet provider.
- Please do not click the confirmation link more than once, as it will NOT speed up the process!
- We will then check your details to make sure that you are a real person. NB: This is a manual process, and may take several days at busy times, although we try to complete this stage within 24 hours.
- If you have stated that you are a current member of the Dorothy L Sayers Society, we will check that too, and then enable your account for access to the Members' Area.
- An initial temporary password will be emailed to you.
- You should then login here straight away and change it to something more memorable.